Prince Hamzah attends Skydive Jordan
On April 19, 2012, HRH Prince Hamzah bin Al Hussein, the eldest son of the late King Hussein and Queen Noor, participated in Skydive in Wadi Rum desert in the South of Jordan.
The Prince, president of the Royal Aero Sports Club of Jordan, made a parachute jump at a media event to announce the launch the sport of skydiving in Jordan this summer.
Prince Hamzah was accompained by his wife Princess Basma.
Tagged Patronage, Prince Hamzah, Princess Basma Al Hamzah, Sport.
- Hamzah honors Al Shajarah Foundation
- Prince Hamzah & Basma Bani Ahmad Tie the Knot
- Princess Rym Attends Jordan Awards 2010
- Prince Faisal Opens Jordan Rally
- Prince Ali of Jordan plans to fill the position of FIFA Vice President