Dutch Crown Prince Buys Property in Greece
The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima have bought a villa in Doroufi, west of Kranidi, Greece.
The villa was purchased for €4.5million from German photographer Manfred Rieker, and features a swimming pool, alongside a private beach and marina. It sits on a four-thousand square metre estate. Neighbours include Sean Connery, Russian President-Elect Vladimir Putin and the Niarchos family.
Volksrant was told that Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte had been informed of the purchase, but details regarding the villa would not be revealed as it is a “private matter”.
The Prince and Princess have come under fire in the past several years, in relation to their investment in a Mozambique villa resort. As a result of the controversy surrounding the property, the Prince and Princess sold the Machangulo Peninsula villa earlier this year. The couple also own a property in Princess Máxima’s native Argentina.Dutch Royals
Tagged Greece, King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima, Residences.
- New Property in Argentina for Willem-Alexander and Máxima
- Dutch Crown Prince Couple meets Dutch Prime Minister
- Dutch Crown Prince Couple Worked Harder this Year
- Dutch Crown Prince Couple Attended a Reception
- Dutch Crown Prince Couple visit Hofplein Theater