Lady Louise Breaks Arm After Pony Fall
Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor was taken to hospital this morning, London time, after falling from her pony while riding in Windsor Great Park.
The eight-year-old daughter of the Earl and Countess of Wessex was later released with a broken left arm. Buckingham Palace confirmed the news, stating, “Lady Louise broke her left arm after falling from her pony while riding at Windsor this morning. She has been treated by doctors and is now resting at home.”
The Countess of Wessex cancelled her schedueled appearance in Manchester today to be with her daughter.
How nifty will Louise’s collection of cast signatures be?Filed under British Royals
Tagged Health, Horses, Hospital, Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor.
- UAE President Breaks His Arm
- Lady Louise Steals the Show
- New Article at The Royal Articles – Princess Louise of Belgium: ‘Eve after the Fall of Man’
- A New Romance for Lady Gabriella Windsor?
- Duchess of Cornwall Breaks Leg