Visit to Kuwait by His Majesty the King of Spain
Kuwait – April 4th, 2012
On Wednesday April 4th, His Majesty The King travelled on a visit to the Emirate of Kuwait. The purpose of this working visit was to promote and further develop the foreign and economic policies of Spain.
Shortly after arriving, His Majesty held a meeting with the Prime Minister of Kuwait. King Juan Carlos then attended a working lunch with the Emir of Kuwait, His Highness Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah.
It was the King’s first visit to Kuwait since February 2011, when he attended events to mark the 50th anniversary of independence for the State of Kuwait.
His Majesty the King was accompanied at the meetings by the resident Spanish Ambassador in the State of Kuwait, after his working lunch the King concluded his business and visit to Kuwait and returned to Spain.Filed under Kuwaiti Royals, Spanish Royals
Tagged Bilateral Relations, Juan Carlos I, Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmed, Working Visit.
- Sultan of Brunei State Visit to Kuwait and Oman
- Kuwait and Jordan Hold Talks on Arab Development Summit
- King and Queen of Spain Baltic Tour: Day Two – Latvia
- Kuwaiti Emir holds talks with UAE President
- King Abdullah in Spain, then to attend WEF