Jordan’s Prince Hashem visits Jerusalem
His Royal Highness Prince Hashem bin Al-Hussein of Jordan has paid a short religious visit to Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.
The youngest son of Their Majesties the Late King Hussein and Queen Noor performed prayer in the holy mosque and visited the tomb of his great-grandfather, the late Sharif Hussein Bin Ali of Mecca and King of Hejaz.
During his visit, which is the first by a senior Arab Prince since the 1967 war, Prince Hashem also met with employees of the Ministry of Awqaf, which take care of Islamic holy places.
Royal Court sources told Petra News Agency last Wednesday that the Prince’s visit comes in the context of the continued Hashemite’s care of the holy places in Jerusalem.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Prince Hashim, Religion, Working Visit.
- Jordan’s King Performs Eid Al-Adha Prayer
- Queen Launches Madrasati Palestine
- Duke of Anjou and Duchess of Cadaval on Pilgrimage to Jerusalem
- HM King Abdullah II visits his Primary School with Queen Rania
- Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Dies