From the Royal Genealogy threads – March 2012
This is the monthly blog entry with news from the Royal genealogy threads. This time it’s a blog entry with news from March 2012. As always, a big thank you goes out to the contributors of the Genealogy threads.
Royal births and pregnancies
Peter Phillips and his wife née Autumn Kelly, had their second child and second daughter on 29 March 2012. Isla joins older sister Savannah. Lady Davina Lewis, oldest daughter of The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, and her husband Gary, are expecting their second child together. They share a daughter, Senna, and Gary has a son named Ari from a previous relationship. Fürst Philipp and Fürstin Leonille of Stolberg-Wernigerode, née Countess Douglas, are expecting their third child in April this year. They are already parents to Princess Elena and Hereditary Prince Carl.
The list of current (known) Royal pregnancies:
- Fürst Philipp and Fürstin Leonille of Stolberg-Wernigerode, née Countess Douglas (3rd child, due in April 2012)
- The Duke and Duchess of Parma, Prince Carlos and Princess Annemarie of Bourbon-Parma (1st child together, second child for the Duke, due at the end of May 2012)
- Princess Benigna Reuss and Oscar Ascoz y Planes (1st child, due in June 2012)
- Lady Davina and Gary Lewis (2nd child together, 3rd child for Gary)
Royal engagements and weddings
Duke Konstantin of Oldenburg married Esther Sanchez on 3 March 2012.
Princess María Anna of Saxony died on 13 March 2012, while King George Tupou V of Tonga died on 18 March.
For more information about the Royal Genealogy threads, please visit the thread:
Older “From the Royal Genealogy threads” blog entries:The Royal Forums
Tagged Royal Genealogy.
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – February 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – January 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – December 2011
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – November 2011
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – September & October 2011