Infanta Cristina opens Epidemic Exhibition in Barcelona
Barcelona – March 28th
Her Royal Highness Infanta Cristina, Duchess of Palma de Mallorca attended the opening of the Epidemic Exhibition at the CosmoCaixa Science Museum in Barcelona. Prior to the opening, the Duchess attended a conference organised by the Institute for Global Health ISGlobal Barcelona. The exhibition will run at the museum until February 2013.
This was the first visit to Spain by the King’s youngest daughter in over a month.
In February, the Infanta accompanied her husband to Spain as the Duke had been summoned to appear before the Supreme Court of Palma de Mallorca to give evidence as part of an ongoing corruption scandal. The Duke of Palma did not accompany his wife on this visit.
You can read more on Infanta Cristina and Family here.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Exhibition, Infanta Cristina.
- Infanta Cristina in Barcelona
- Infanta Cristina opens Spanish Exhibition in Washington
- Letizia, Cristina and Máxima lunch in Barcelona
- Infanta Cristina and her Family to move to Washington
- Infanta Cristina Visits Guttmann Institute