Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 3
On March 18th Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the opening of a seminar on indigenous populations at the National Museum of Anthropology in Mexico City, had a guided tour to Sala Maya and Sala Mexica and attended the opening of the exhibition by ambassador Solem, over Sala Mexica.
You can find a gallery here.
Afterwards the couple travelled to Veracruz by car. They had lunch at the hacienda San Pedro Coxtoca.
In the evening the Crown Prince and Crown Princess attended an official dinner hosted by the Governor of Veracruz, Mr. Fidel Herrara.
TRF Thread about the visit can be found here.Filed under Norwegian Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Mexico, Official Visit.
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 2
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 1
- Haakon and Mette-Marit to visit Mexico
- Sonja and Mette-Marit Celebrate International Women’s Day
- Prince Haakon at FIS Nordic World Ski Championships