Princess of Asturias Presides Over CNSE Awards Ceremony 2011
March 15, 2012 – Madrid
Her Royal Highness The Princess of Asturias presided over the CNSE Foundation Awards Ceremony in Madrid on Thursday March 15th, 2012.
The CNSE, which was founded in 1936, is the Spanish National Confederation for Deaf People, which both “defends and serves the interests of people with hearing impairments and their families.” The CNSE Awards recognize both public and private work and initiatives that improve the quality of life for people with hearing impairments.
Prior to the awards ceremony, Doña Letizia firstly chaired a meeting of the CNSE Foundation.
During the ceremony, the Princess delivered a speech where she encouraged the teaching of “bilingual speech and sign”. The Princess of Asturias also distinguished herself by displaying her use and knowledge of Spanish sign language during her closing speech at the end of the awards ceremony.
You can follow more on HRH The Princess Asturias here.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Awards, Queen Letizia, Sign Language.
- The Prince of Asturias Awards 2011
- Watch the 2009 Prince of Asturias Awards Ceremony
- Magnificent 2009 Prince of Asturias Awards Presentation Ceremony
- Preparations for the Prince of Asturias Awards 2009 Have Begun
- Princess Lalla Hasna attends the ’2009 Clean Beaches’ Trophy Awards Ceremony