Was Charlene A ‘Hit Or Miss’ At The Oscars?
Princess Charlene of Monaco attended the 84th Annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday wearing an Akris Spring 2012 runway outfit which was modified for the Princess. Princess Charlene’s modified version was in white, see here and here.
Between the A-listers, one can say that the Princess made no effort in standing out or wore the wrong color or the outfit was boring or even the style didn’t suit her but then some loved her overall simple look. The Telegraph fashion section has named Charlene among the best dressed list.
Was Princess Charlene’s look a hit or miss? To share your thoughts and for a discussion, visit the Princess Charlene’s Fashion and Style thread.Filed under Monaco Royals
Tagged Awards, Fashion, Princess Charlène, United States of America.
- Charlene Wittstock, Outshines with Elegance on Monaco’s National Day
- Charlene Scores Two Fashion Hits in Two Weeks
- Guestlist and Prepartions for the Wedding of Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock
- Princess Charlène Opens Children’s Shelter
- Charlene Joins the Circus; Caroline Raises Funds for Burundi Orphans