Princess Victoria Admitted to Karolinska Hospital
UPDATE 23/02/12 at 01:23: Prince Daniel will be speaking to the press at 07:00, Swedish time. That’s in approximately forty minutes. Click here for live coverage from TV4 in Sweden.
The Crown Princess of Sweden has been admitted to the Karolinska University Hospital in Solna for the birth of her first child.
The news was confirmed by the Swedish Royal Court’s information chief, Bertil Ternert, about an hour ago. Princess Victoria was admitted at 12:30 this morning, Swedish time (it is currently just before 03:00 there).
Mr Ternert confirmed that Prince Daniel was with the Crown Princess at the hospital.
Click here to keep up-to-date with the latest news from Sweden.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Birth, Crown Princess Victoria, Hospital, Prince Daniel.
- Princess Mary Admitted to Hospital
- Princess Marie Admitted to Hospital in Copenhagen
- Crown Princess Victoria Visits Children’s Hospital
- Grand Duke Admitted to Hospital; Undergoes Angioplasty
- Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling Visit Troops in Afghanistan