The Duchess of Anjou and Cadaval Gives Birth to a Girl
Prince Charles-Philippe and Princess Diana of Orléans, The Duke and Duchess of Anjou and The Duke-Consort and Duchess of Cadaval, had their first child, Princess Isabelle, on 22 February 2012. The Duchess gave birth to the little Princess in Lisbon, Portugal.
According to the new parents, the new Princess of Orléans is named after her great-grandmother, the late Countess of Paris, Princess Isabelle of Orléans, née Princess of Orléans-Braganza. In addition, 22 February is the day of Saint Isabelle of France. The announcement also made public that the new family of three plans to share their time between living in Estoril and living in Évora, Portugal.
More information about the birth of the little Princess can be found in the thread:
Tagged Birth, House of Orléans, Prince Charles-Philippe, Princess Isabelle, The Duchess of Cadaval.
- Duke of Anjou and Duchess of Cadaval Are Expecting Their First Child
- Duke of Anjou and Duchess of Cadaval on Pilgrimage to Jerusalem
- Duchess of Cadaval Writes Book
- The Duchess of Vendôme Gives Birth to a Girl
- Royals Attend Princess Michael’s Book Presentation in Portugal