Parents of Máxima Are Not Moving To Huis ten Bosch Palace
Two weeks ago it became clear that the royal family had asked the city counsil of The Hague for permission to change the destination plan of the estate of Huis ten Bosch Palace, so that three extra guest houses could be built. The RVD stresses that there are no concrete plans to build anything though.
Last week gossip magazine Prive claimed that one of the guest houses would be built for the parents of princess Máxima, and that they will move inthere as soon as Queen Beatrix has abdicated and Willem-Alexander and his family moves into the palace.
The city counsil of The Hague will decide on 26 March if the royal family can change the destination plan of the palace grounds.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Huis ten Bosch Palace, In-Laws, Palaces, Queen Máxima.
- Future of Soestdijk Palace Still Unclear
- Twelve Foundations Managed from Noordeinde Palace
- Princess Máxima Visits Projects of “Her” Fund
- Willem-Alexander & Máxima Visit Antarctica
- Willem-Alexander and Máxima To Buy Argentinian Ranch?