Dubai Ruler’s Youtube Channel Launch
The Dubai Government Media Office has launched a YouTube Channel for UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
In a statement by the Dubai Government Media Office, it said they are “interest in adapting modern technologies to consolidate direct interaction with society”. The channel will feature latest official, personal news, activities and initiatives.
The channel is one of a kind to be launched by an Arab leader.Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Internet, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, Social Media.
- Dubai Ruler Inaugurated 2 Health Centers
- Dubai ruler visits Art Dubai & attends horse show
- Dubai Ruler Wins Endurance Race, Gets Six Month Ban
- Mohammed attends final session of Dubai Policy Forum
- Khalifa Tours Dubai Landmarks