Infanta Cristina in Barcelona
February 8th, 2012 – Barcelona
After a lenghty and notable absence from Spain over the past few months, Her Royal Highness Infanta Cristina, Duchess of Palma de Mallorca returned to Barcelona this week.
The Infanta was back in the Catalan capital as part of her duties and commitments for the Fundación La Caixa.
Over the past few months, Infanta Cristina has been keeping a low public profile following the corruption scandal surrounding her husband, Inaki Urdangarin, Duke of Palma de Mallorca. The Duke is due to appear in court on charges of alleged misuse of public funds from the Balearic Isles Government on the 25th of February.
Infanta Cristina is the youngest daughter of Their Majesties the King and Queen of Spain and has been residing in Washington, D.C., USA since 2009.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Infanta Cristina.
- Infanta Cristina and her Family to move to Washington
- Letizia, Cristina and Máxima lunch in Barcelona
- Infanta Cristina Introduces New Charity Project
- Infanta Cristina Visits Guttmann Institute
- Infanta Cristina opens Spanish Exhibition in Washington