Märtha Louise: first public engagement after maternity leave
On March 17th 2009 Princess Märtha Louise of Norway attended the opening ceremony of a light fountain at St. Olav square in Oslo.
This was the the Princess’ first public engagement after her maternity leave.
Märtha Louise gave birth to her third daughter, Emma Tallulah Behn, in September 2008.
The Princess and her family have last been seen in January 2009 during the christening of Emma Tallulah.
Pictures of Princess Märtha at St. Olav square can be found here.
Tagged Princess Märtha Louise.
- Christening of Emma Tallulah Behn
- Princess Marie of Denmark Maternity Fashion Part 1: Royal Travels
- Princess Marie of Denmark Maternity Fashion Part 2: Vacations and Danish Events
- Crown Princess Victoria’s Engagement Press Conference Fashion
- Crown Princess Victoria, Fiance, Parents, Speak to Sweden Regarding Engagement