Princess Madeleine attends Charity Auction
Princess Madeleine of Sweden attended the charity auction “Min Stora Dag” (in English: “My great day”) at “Stockholm auction house” on March 17, 2009, in Sweden’s capital Stockholm.
Stockholms “Auktionsverk” (Swedish for “Stockholm’s Auction House”) founded in 1674 in Sweden is the world’s oldest auction house.
Pictures of the Princess during the auction can be found in this thread.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Auction, Patronage, Princess Madeleine.
- Prince Felix attends Ladies Cup
- Prince William Speaks About Mother’s Death at Bereavement Charity Lunch
- Duchess of Cornwall Visits Schoolgirls Raising Funds for Charity
- French Prince And Fiancee Attend Charity Ball in Madrid
- Queen Silvia : “Daniel is a man with a lot of warmth!” “Very big heart!”