Qatari Crown Prince in Jordan for Talks
Qatar’s Crown Prince, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, accompanied by Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal met with His Majesty King Abdullah II at the Royal Palace in Hommar.
The meeting, which took place over a luncheon, King Abdullah said that he was keen on cementing ties between the Gulf and Arab countries and supported the Palestinian people’s for an independent state.
Upon arrival, Sheikh Tamim and Khaled Meshaal were welcome by the Crown Prince of Jordan, Prince Al Hussein, and Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein.
Tagged Abdullah II, Bilateral Relations, Crown Prince Hussein, Prince Ali, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad, Working Visit.
- Qatari Crown Prince hosts Iftar Banquet
- Jordan King holds talks with UAE President
- New Crown Prince Named for Jordan
- Qatar’s Crown Prince in South Korea
- A Quick Visit to Qatar by Jordan’s Royals