Princess Marie Admitted to Hospital in Copenhagen
Princess Marie is in labour and has been admitted to the Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen, the Danish Royal Court has confirmed.
The Court’s spokesperson, Lene Balleby, told Danish media that the Princess was admitted to the hospital just after 04:00 this morning, Danish time – five hours ago. “Everything is progressing as it should,” Balleby said. Prince Joachim drove his wife to the hospital.
This is the second child for Princess Marie and Prince Joachim, they already have a two-year-old son, Prince Henrik. Prince Joachim also has two older sons, Princes Nikolai and Felix, with his first wife, Countess Alexandra.
Click here for updates as they are reported.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Birth, Hospital, Pregnancy, Prince Joachim of Denmark, Princess Marie.
- Princess Mary Admitted to Hospital
- Grand Duke Admitted to Hospital; Undergoes Angioplasty
- Prince Joachim & Princess Marie Expecting 2nd Child
- Princess Marie Cancels Engagement
- Princess Marie to become UNESCO Patron