Prince Hamzah & Basma Bani Ahmad Tie the Knot
His Royal Highness Prince Hamzah Bin Al Hussein and Her Royal Highness Princess Basma have tied the knot in the presence of His Majesty King Abdullah II, Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah and Her Majesty Queen Noor Al Hussein.
On the occasion of the signing of the marriage, King Abdullah II held a lunch banquet at Basman Palace in presence of the bride and groom’s families, along with senior officials.
Princess Basma was born in Canada in 1985, where she got her BA degree in Management. She moved to Jordan in 2005, where she joined the Middle East Aviation Academy in Amman, where she got her flight instructor license. Princess Basma has a brother and sister who both live in Canada.
This is the second marriage for Prince Hamzah. He married his cousin, Princess Noor bint Asem in 2003 and divorced in 2009. The couple have a daughter.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Prince Hamzah, Princess Basma Al Hamzah, Wedding.
- Princess Basma Performs Hajj
- Hamzah honors Al Shajarah Foundation
- Jordanian Royals attend Opening of Parliament
- Sheikh Khalifa Discusses With Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmad The Topics on the GCC summit
- Abdullah and President of Turkmenistan hold talks