Grand Duke and Duchess hold audience at Chateau Berg
Yesterday Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg received in an audience the Director General of the Grand-Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art (MUDAM), Marie-Claude Beaud at Chateau Berg, a private residence of the Grand-Ducal Family situated about 30 kilometres from Luxembourg City.
For more information, please see this thread.Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Audience, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Grand Duke Henri.
- Grand Duke and Duchess in Esch-sur-Sure
- Grand Duke Henri Cancels Engagements
- Grand Duke Henri Postpones State Visit
- Grand Duke Jean Attends Concert
- Grand Duke Henri Returns to Work