Double Engagement in the House of Habsburg
2 sons of Archduke Carl Christian of Austria and his wife née Princess Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg, officially celebrated their respective engagements on 22 December in Brussels, Belgium. Archduke Imre got engaged to Kathleen Walker and Archduke Christoph got engaged to Adélaïde Drapé-Frisch.
Archduchess Marie Astrid is the first child of Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg and of his wife, the late Grand Duchess Joséphine-Charlotte, née Princess of Belgium. Archduke Carl Christian is the son of the late Archduke Carl Ludwig and of his wife Archduchess Yolande, née Princess of Ligne.
In addition to the 2 grooms-to-be Archduke Carl Christian and Archduchess Marie-Astrid are also parents to 2 daughters and 1 son.
- Archduchess Marie Christine is married to Count Rodolphe de Limburg-Stirum. They have 1 son, Count Léopold.
- Archduke Alexander
- Archduchess Gabriella
More information about the engagements can be found in the topic:Austrian Royals
Tagged Archduchess Adélaïde, Archduchess Kathleen, Archduke Christoph, Archduke Imre, Engagement, Habsburg.
- Archduke Felix of Austria Has Died
- Funeral of Archduke Rudolph
- Grand Duke Jean turns 90 on January 5
- 90th Birthday of Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg
- Archduke Otto von Habsburg has died