Death of Crown Prince Leka aka Leka I, King of the Albanians
Crown Prince Leka,aka Leka I, King of the Albanians, died today, 30 November 2011.
Crown Prince Leka lost his wife, née Susan Cullen-Ward, in 2004. Their son, Prince Leka was born in 1982 and is engaged to Elia Zaharia.
The Crown Prince died of heart and lung problems at Tirana’s Mother Teresa Hospital.
The Crown Prince was the only son of King Zog of Albania, née Ahmet Muhtar, and his wife, née Countess Géraldine Margit Virginia Olga Mária Apponyi de Nagyappony.
More information about the death of Crown Prince Leka can be found in the thread:Albanian Royals
Tagged Death, King Leka.
- 20 Years Ago: Death of King Olav V
- Death of Princess Luise of Prussia
- Death of Prince Alexandre
- Death of the Soldier King
- Funeral of Archduke Otto, the last Crown Prince of Austria-Hungary