The Duke and Duchess of Parma Expect First Child Together
The Duke and Duchess of Parma, Prince Carlos and Princess Annemarie of Bourbon-Parma, announced that they are expecting their first child together late May 2012.
The couple will celebrate their first wedding anniversary on 20 November, that is, they will then celebrate the anniversary of their religious wedding. Their civil wedding took place 12 June 2010.
The Duke has a legally unrecognized son with Brigitte Klynstra, who was named after him. Carlos Klynstra was born on 20 January 1997.
Princess Annemarie joins, among others, fellow pregnant Princesses, Victoria of Sweden, Marie of Denmark, Haya of Jordan (wife of the Emir of Dubai) and Philomena of Orléans.
More information about the pregnancy of Princess Annemarie can be found in the thread:Italian Royals
Tagged Bourbon-Parma, Pregnancy, The Duchess of Parma, The Duke of Parma.
- The Duke and Duchess of Parma Attend Exhibition Inauguration
- Religious Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel
- Civil Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel
- Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma To Marry Dutch Journalist
- The Duke of Parma Passed Away