Infanta Elena Presides over Solidarity Campaign
November 2nd, 2011 – Madrid
Her Royal Highness Infanta Elena of Spain presided over the launch of the XII Edition of the Solidarity Campaign, titled ‘Un Juguete, Una Ilusion’, at the Radio Television Espanola Headquarters in Madrid.
The Infanta was accompanied by the Secretary-General of Health, the President of the Board of Directors of RTVE and the Regional Secretary of Tourism of the Generalitat Valenciana. The charity campaign aims to bring toys to children in twenty-one disadvantaged countries around the world.
Infanta Elena said she was “delighted” to support the campaign.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Children, Humanitarian Efforts, Infanta Elena.
- Infanta Elena Promotes the Charity Campaign “A Toy, A Joy”
- Infanta Elena opens new Headquarters of FIAPAS
- Infanta Elena Opens Madrid Book Fair
- Infanta Elena Visits the Medinaceli Basilica
- Infanta Elena opens Horses Show