From the Royal Genealogy threads – November 2011
This is the monthly blog entry with news from the Royal genealogy threads. This time it’s a blog entry with news from November 2011. As always, a big thank you goes out to the contributors of the Genealogy threads.
Royal births and pregnancies
The Crown Prince of Fujairah, Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad al-Sharqi, and his wife, née Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed al-Maktoum of Dubai, had their second child and first daughter, Sheikha Aisha, on 2 November. Aisha joins older brother Hamad. Prince Hashim bin Hussein and Princess Fahdah Hashim of Jordan had their third daughter on November 5. Princess Fatimah Al-Alia joins older sisters Haalah and Rayet al-Noor.
The Duke and Duchess of Parma, Prince Carlos and Princess Annemarie of Bourbon-Parma, announced that they are expecting their first child together late May 2012. The Duke has a legally unrecognized son with Brigitte Klynstra. [Read the related blogentry HERE]
The list of current (known) Royal pregnancies:
– Prince Shivraj Singh and Princess Gayatri Kumari of Jodhpur, née Princess of Askot (1st child)
– Prince Joachim and Princess Marie of Denmark. (2nd child together, 4th child for Prince Joachim, due in January 2012)
– The Duke and Duchess of Vendôme, Prince Jean and Princess Philomena of Orléans. (2nd child, due in January 2012)
– The Duke and Duchess of Anjou, Prince Charles-Philippe and Princess Diana of Orléans, the Duke-Consort and Duchess of Cadaval. (1st child, due in February 2012)
– Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden, Duchess and Duke of Västergötland. (1st child, due in March 2012)
– Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, and his second wife née Princess Haya bint Al Hussein of Jordan
– Peter Phillips and his wife née Autumn Kelly (second child, due in March 2012)
– Prince Alfred Paolo and Princess Alice of Liechtenstein née Stori Deserti (third child, due around Christmas 2011)
– The Duke and Duchess of Parma, Prince Carlos and Princess Annemarie of Bourbon-Parma (first child together, second child for the Duke, due at the end of May 2012)
Royal engagements and weddings
Princess Cristina Maria of Orléans-Braganza, Princess of Brazil, announced the engagement of her daughter, Princess Paola Sapieha Rozanski, and Prince Constantin Swiatopolk-Czetwertynski.
Prince Franz-Karl of Salm and Salm-Salm, Wild- und Rheingraf died on 19 November. The Dowager Duchess of Hohenberg, née Princess Elisabeth of Luxemburg, of Nassau and of Bourbon-Parma, died on 22 November [Read the related blogentry HERE], while Crown Prince Leka a.k.a. King Leka I of the Albanians died on 30 November. [Read the related blogentry HERE] Princess Hajer bint Saud bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud of Saudi Arabia died in November 2011
The genealogy threads:
– Royal Pregnancy Announcements 2011
– Royal Births 2011
– Royal Engagements 2011
– Royal Marriages 2011
– Royal Deaths 2011
– Noble Pregnancy Announcements 2011
– Noble Births Announcements 2011
– Noble Engagements Announcements 2011
– Noble Marriages Announcements 2011
– Noble Deaths Announcements 2011
For more information about the Royal Genealogy threads, please visit the thread:
Older “From the Royal Genealogy threads” blog entries:The Royal Forums
Tagged Royal Genealogy.