Where’s Victoria’s Engagement Ring?
Many royalty watchers started to wonder why Crown Princess Victoria didn’t wear her engagement ring during recent events.
According to Swedish newspaper “Expressen” Victoria’s engagement ring was too big and is now being fixed. That’s why Victoria didn’t wear it at the gala dinner and at the icehockey match yesterday.
Daniel Westling didn’t know the exact size of Victoria’s rings and the court jeweller Bohlin advised Daniel to buy the ring with estimation.
Nina Eldh, Director of the Information and Press Department of the court, confirmed that the ring is being made smaller now.
(Thanks Lady Finn for the translation!)Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Crown Princess Victoria, Jewellery, Prince Daniel.
- Crown Princess Victoria’s Engagement Press Conference Fashion
- Rumors of a Royal Engagement in Sweden
- Crown Princess Victoria, Fiance, Parents, Speak to Sweden Regarding Engagement
- Princess Elizabeth’s Engagement Fashion
- Crown Princess Victoria Engaged!