Second Child for Peter and Autumn Phillips
Buckingham Palace has confirmed that The Princess Royal’s son, Peter Phillips, and his wife Autumn are expecting their second child.
The news was broken earlier today, London time, by the BBC. Autumn is expected to give birth in March 2012, providing Queen Elizabeth II with a diamond jubilee baby – perhaps fittingly from her silver jubilee baby (Peter was born in 1977, the year which marked the Queen’s twenty-fifth anniversary on the throne).
A Palace spokesperson said that both families had been informed, and were very pleased with the news.
Peter and Autumn have been married since May 2008, and welcomed their first child, daughter Savannah, in December 2010.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Autumn Phillips, Peter Phillips, Pregnancy.
- Peter and Autumn Phillips Expecting First Child
- Peter and Autumn Phillips Welcome Daughter
- And her name is… Savannah
- Members Belgian Royal Family attend the Autumn Concert
- Prince Jean and Princess Philomena Expecting Their First Child