Felipe & Letizia attend Journalism Award Ceremony
Madrid, Thursday September 22nd, 2011.
Their Royal Highnesses The Prince and Princess of Asturias have attended the Luis Carandell Journalism Awards Ceremony and luncheon. The Ceremony took place at the Palacio del Senado, or the Senate Building, in Madrid, which is not too far from the Royal Palace. Their Royal Highnesses were greeted at the Palacio’s entrace by the President of the Senate, Javier Rojo.
The Prince and Princess presided over the awards ceremony and delivered the award in person to Spanish journalist and TV news anchor, (Jose) Iñaki Gabilondo. The Luis Carandell Journalism Award has been awarded by the Spanish Senate since 2003 and is named in honour of journalist and writer, Luis Carandell Robusté, who died in 2002.
Click here to read more about the event.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Awards, Felipe VI, Media, Queen Letizia.
- Felipe and Letizia in London to Award the International Media
- Felipe & Letizia attend Gala Dinner in Madrid
- Felipe & Letizia attend 9/11 Memorial in Madrid
- Felipe and Letizia in USA
- Princess Rym Ali Receives the Ischia Award