Prince & Princess of Asturias At Opening Ceremony of Telecom Meeting
It was back to work today for Don Felipe and Doña Letizia after their summer holiday.
Earlier today, Their Royal Highnesses The Prince and Princess of Asturias arrived at the Palacio de la Magdalena in Santander to officate at the opening Ceremony of the XXV Meeting of Telecommunications.
The Prince was dressed in a navy blue suit and lime green tie, whilst the Princess opted for navy blue trousers and a light grey jacket with a striped top. On arrival, the Royal Couple met with a group of young entrepreneurs attending the meeting and also posed for several group photos.
Later a speech was given by His Royal Highness The Prince of Asturias regarding information technology and communications.
You can read and view more here.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Felipe VI, Queen Letizia, Technology.
- Watch the 2009 Prince of Asturias Awards Ceremony
- Magnificent 2009 Prince of Asturias Awards Presentation Ceremony
- Prince and Princess of Asturias visit Colombia: Day Two
- Prince and Princess of Asturias Celebrates Larra’s Bicentenary
- Prince and Princess of Asturias visit Romania: Day two