Danish Royal Family to Visit Vietnam
It was confirmed earlier this week that Queen Margrethe II and Prince Henrik will pay a state visit to the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in November.
Upon invitation from HE President Nguyen Minh Triet, the Queen and Prince Henrik will be accompanied by Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary for the five-day visit; beginning on November 2.
The four will return to Denmark on November 9, following a three-day unofficial program/vacation.Danish Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary, Margrethe II, President Nguyen, Prince Henrik the Prince Consort, State Visit, Vietnam.
- Danish Crown Prince Family Photo Session in Switzerland
- Malaysian King & Queen to visit Vietnam
- Danish Crown Princely Family in Miami
- Frederik and Mary to Visit the United States
- Japan’s Crown Prince on Week-Long Visit to Vietnam