Vendômes Expecting Second Child
The Duke and Duchess of Vendôme, Prince Jean and Princess Philomena of Orléans, are expecting their second child, it was revealed in the current edition of Royals magazine.
The baby is expected to be born in February 2012, and will join the couple’s first child, son Prince Gaston, who was born in November 2009. The Duke and Duchess married in March and May 2009, civilly and religiously respectively.
Prince Jean is the son of Prince Henri, the Count of Paris and his first wife, Duchess Marie Therese of Württemberg. He is second in line to the headship of the House of Orléans. Princess Philomena is the daughter of Alfonso de Tornos y Zubiría and Maria Antonia Anna Zdenka Edle von Steinhart.Filed under French Royals
Tagged Pregnancy, The Duchess of Vendôme, The Duke of Vendôme.
- Prince Jean and Princess Philomena Expecting Their First Child
- Presentation of Prince Gaston Louis Antoine Marie
- Baby Joy for the Duke and Duchess of Vendôme
- Princess Margarita and Tjalling ten Cate Expecting 2nd Child
- Peter and Autumn Phillips Expecting First Child