Princess Victoria Expecting First Child
The Swedish Royal Court has announced the pregnancy of HRH Crown Princess Victoria. This is the first child for the Princess and her husband, Prince Daniel.
The Princess is expected to give birth in March 2012, and the entire Bernadotte and Westling families are extremely pleased with the news.
The official announcement read,
“Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel are happy to announce that The Crown Princess is expecting their first child.
The birth is expected to take place in March of 2012. No changes in the schedule of The Crown Princess´s public engagements are planned during the fall of 2011.”
Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel have been married since June 2010.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Crown Princess Victoria, Pregnancy, Prince Daniel.
- Prince Jean and Princess Philomena Expecting Their First Child
- Princess Victoria Celebrates Name Day
- Princess Victoria Celebrates her Name Day
- Princess Margarita and Tjalling ten Cate Expecting 2nd Child
- Princess Victoria Names the Day