Busy Day For Abdullah & Rania
His Majesty King Abdullah II opened the new building of Al Hanan Orphanage in the northern governorate of Irbid, in the presence of Her Majesty Queen Rania and HRH Princess Iman.
During the visit, the Jordan royals spend time talking to the orphans and checking up on their living conditions. King Abdullah, Queen Rania and their daughter Princess Eman toured the new facility where they were shown different parts of the orphanage. The orphans expressed great happiness of the royals visit to the orphanage and happiness that they were able to talk to the them.
Later that evening, Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania hosted an iftar for orphans from institutions and members associated with the Ministry of Social Development at Basman Palace.
Tagged Abdullah II, Children, Princess Iman of Jordan, Queen Rania.
- Abdullah & Rania Inaugurate First Children’s Hospital in Jordan
- Abdullah & Rania meet with Pelosi
- Abdullah & Rania visit Syria
- Abdullah & Rania Watch Daughter win Fourth Place
- Jordan’s King & Queen help Educate 200 Orphans