Crown Princess Victoria Celebrates Name Day with Fiancé
Crown Princess Victoria celebrated her first ‘Victoriadagen’ (Victoria Day) with her new fiancé, Daniel Westling, yesterday at the Royal Palace of Stockholm.
As she does every year, Victoria exited the Palace into the courtyard at noon to greet well-wishers and accept flowers from the military band. The heir to the Swedish throne was accompanied by her fiancé and her mother, Queen Silvia.
This is the final year that this particular band will play at Victoria Day, as after this year it will be dismantled.
More information about Victoria Day 2009 can be found here.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Crown Princess Victoria, Name Day, Prince Daniel, Queen Silvia.
- Crown Princess Victoria, Fiance, Parents, Speak to Sweden Regarding Engagement
- Crown Princess Victoria Engaged!
- Crown Princess Victoria’s Engagement Press Conference Fashion
- Belgian Crown Princely Couple Celebrates International Women’s Day
- Princess Letizia Celebrates Rare Diseases Day
One Response to Crown Princess Victoria Celebrates Name Day with Fiancé
Pingback: The Royal Forums » Daniel’s Gala Debut