Queen Silvia attends Drug Conference in Austria
Queen Silvia attended the start of the 52nd Session on Narcotic Drugs at the Vienna International Centre in Vienna yesterday, March 11.
The conference was organised on behalf of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), and was also attended by the UNODC’s Executive Director Antonio Maria Costa.
You can read more about Silvia’s attendance and view more photos here.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Austria, Drug Prevention, Queen Silvia, United Nations.
- Her Majesty Queen Rania attends UNICEF’s Regional Award
- Prince Frederik attends Climate Conference
- Queen Silvia : “Daniel is a man with a lot of warmth!” “Very big heart!”
- Queen Rania Appeals for Aid for UNRWA
- Queen Sofia Pays Tribute to the Spanish Mass Media