Birth of Prince Ali Reza’s Daughter
The Crown Prince of Iran, Prince Reza Cyrus Pahlavi, has announced on his official website that the daughter of the late Prince Ali Reza and his fiancée, Raha Didevar, was born on July 26, 2011 in the USA.
The newborn, named Iryana Leila, was born seven months after her father’s death and is the fourth grandaughter of Empress Farah.
Part of the statement read, “We know you will join us, out of respect and love for our dearest Alireza, and allow the baby and her mother Ms. Raha Didevar to recover and thrive in peace and privacy.”
The late Prince Ali was engaged in 2001 with Sarah Tabatabai, but the couple broke their relationship months after.Filed under Iranian Royals
Tagged Birth, Iryana Pahlavi, Pahlavi Dynasty, Prince Ali Reza, Raha Didevar.
- Prince Ali Reza of Iran Dies
- King Abdullah and Prince Ali Visit the Tomb of Late Queen Alia
- Prince Ali of Jordan plans to fill the position of FIFA Vice President
- Princess Mary Gives Birth to Son and Daughter
- Prince Ali wins FIFA Vice Presidency