Princess Máxima in Washington DC
Princess Máxima of The Netherlands visited Washington DC today, to open the conference “Measurement, Promotion and Impact of Access to Financial Services” that was organised by the Worldbank in Washington DC.
Princess Máxima spoke to an audience of academics, researchers and international policy makers about the need for accessibility to financial services. In her speech the princess ask for more attention for the structural collection of data. Reliable statistic information can lead to more insight to the obstacles that encoutered when trying to access financial products and services and the impact of the economic and social situation of lower income groups.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Inclusive Finance, Queen Máxima, United States of America, Working Visit.
- Princess Máxima on Sustainable Banking
- Willem-Alexander and Máxima Help End Dutch International Polar Year
- Willem-Alexander & Máxima Visit Antarctica
- Princess Máxima Visits Oss
- Princess Máxima Visits Projects of “Her” Fund