Renovated Ministry of Finance Receives Queen Beatrix
Queen Beatrix of The Netherlands today opened the renovated Dutch ministry of Finance in The Hague. The queen was dressed in a outfit and hat of different shades of blue, which she combined with some aquamarine jewelry.
The building of the ministry of Finance has been renovated by the architect agency ‘Meyer & van Schooten’. A part of the original facade has been demolishd so the inner garden of the ministry now is an open space. The queen was accompanied by Wouter Bos, minister of Finance but also other officials were present like Josias van Aartzen, mayor of The Hague and Eberhard van der Laan, minister of Housing and Integration.Dutch Royals
Tagged Government, Princess Beatrix, Renovations.
- Dutch Government Remains Silent About Queen Beatrix’s Nationality
- Queen Beatrix sends Condolences to Aircrash Victims
- Queen Beatrix opens ’200 Years of the Prix de Rome’ Exhibition
- Queen Beatrix and ‘The Girls of Verkade’
- “Matchmaker” to Beatrix and Claus Passed Away