Thai King checks into hospital for check-ups
Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej has checked into Bangkok’s Siriraj Hospital for a few check-up which is scheduled to start today Thursday, said a hospital official. The official did not say how long the 81-year-old king will stay in hospital.
The King checked into hospital late Wednesday. He was accompanied by Queen Sirikit and a few members of the royal family.
“This is a personal visit by His Majesty to the hospital and that is why there has been no announcement by the Royal Household. I don’t know how long he will stay here,” the hospital official said.Filed under Thai Royals
Tagged Hospital, King Bhumibol Adulyadej, Queen Sirikit.
- Pardon Likely for Australian Journalist Imprisoned for Insulting Thai Monarchy
- Queen Fabiola in the Hospital for Almost Four Weeks
- Crown Princess Mathilde Visits Hospital
- Princess Lilian Falls, Taken to Hospital
- Princess Mathilde Visits School and Hospital