Abdullah To Attend Qatar Arab Summit
King Abdullah of Jordan accepted an invitation to the attened the Qatari 21st Summit of the Arab League when he received a letter from the Emir, Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, which was delivered by the Qatar Head of State Abdullah Ben Khalifa Atiyeh.
The Jordan sovereign also told Atiyeh of his hopes that the meeting will contribute to a position that takes into account the urgent challenges and threats Arab nations face.
The summit will be held in Doha from March 30 to April 1.Filed under Jordanian Royals, Qatar Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Bilateral Relations, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa.
- Kuwait and Jordan Hold Talks on Arab Development Summit
- King Abdullah in Bahrain for talks
- King Abdullah of Jordan in Saudi Arabia
- Rania praises the ambition of Arab women
- Qatar Emir in Sudan for Talks