Crown Prince Frederik Has Surgery
It has been reported that Crown Prince Frederik has undergone surgery to repair a fractured leg. He sustained the injury during the family’s skiing holiday in Switzerland a few weeks ago. Apparently he injured his leg while riding on a sled with his children, but was unaware of the injury for a while after it happened. There were no reports at the time of any sledding accidents, and Prince Christian and Princess Isabella appear to have been unaffected by the incident which caused Prince Frederik’s injury.
Since his skiing holiday, he has taken part in a sailing competition in Florida, even though he had an injured leg.
He will have to wear a cast on his leg for several weeks while it heals.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Frederik, Hospital, Surgery.
- Prince Pieter-Christiaan Injured during Ski Trip
- Danish Crown Prince Family Photo Session in Switzerland
- Crown Prince Frederik Takes on New Patronage
- Denmark’s Crown Prince Couple Receive Donation for Humanitarian Fund
- Winter Holiday for Prince Joachim and His Family