The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge leave for Canada
TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have left for Canada. The couple will start their first official visit abroad as a couple tomorrow in Ottawa. The couple is flying to Canada in a Royal Canadian Air Force plane.
The Duchess looked every inch a Royal in a navy blue dress with matching jacket, purse and shoes. Her beautiful hair, her trademark, was curled.
Meanwhile, a Personal Flag for use in Canada by the Duke of Cambridge, has been created.
The Flag has been approved by both the Queen and the Duke of Cambridge. The flag was unveiled by the Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper, and was developed by the Canadian Heraldic Authority.
To view the itinerary for the couple, please click HERE.
More information and pictures can be found in the thread:British Royals
Tagged British Commonwealth, Canada, Official Visit, Royal Standards, The Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke of Cambridge.
- Official picture and itinerary for the visit of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to Canada
- Duke & Duchess of Cambridge Present Operational Service Medals
- Prince William Becomes Duke of Cambridge
- The Duke of Edinburgh Resumes Royal Duties in Cambridge
- Duke and Duchess of Gloucester’s South Pacific Visit Costs Revealed