Center for Community Empowerment Opened by Jordan’s Queen
Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah attended the launch of the Jordan River Foundation (JRF) Center for Community Empowerment, which has been named after Her Majesty, in Aqaba on Sunday June 26, 2011.
On arrival, Queen Rania was welcomed by the Jordan River Foundation (JRF) director, the Deputy Director of the JRF and a number of locals. Queen Rania was taken on a tour on the newly opened center where she stopped at different rooms and spoke to employees. Her Majesty also stopped to talk to a few mothers and children from different ages who were taking part in activities in the center.
The center aims to provide comprehensive social and economic services with help from both the local residents and stakeholders.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Children, Jordan River Foundation, Patronage, Queen Rania.
- Queen Rania launches the Tourism Paths Initiative
- ‘Women Empowerment in Jordan’ Conference Starts Today
- King Abdullah II & Queen Rania Celebrate the JRF’s 15th Year
- Abdullah & Rania at JRF charity event
- Queen Rania visits JRF Projects and launches “Madrasati Phase III”