Haya at Rugby Finals
An estimated of over 30,000 rugby fans turned out to watch the final matches of the womens and mens rugby World Cup Sevens 2009.
The trophies were presented to the winning teams by Princess Haya bint Al Hussein, wife of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
Australia won the women’s World Cup when they beat New Zealand 15-10 while the the Men’s Welsh team won 19-12 over Argentina.Filed under Jordanian Royals, UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Princess Haya, Sport.
- Haya to award winners at rugby finals
- Mohammed Bin Rashid attends poetry evening
- Princess Haya Opens World Pearl Forum
- Princess Haya Receives the Wife of Vietnam PM
- Sheikh Mohammed to attend the opening of Dubai International Poetry Festival