Grand Duchess’ Brother in Coma
The elder brother of Luxembourg’s Grand Duchess Maria Teresa is critically ill in a Florida hospital.
Antonio Mestre, 58, is currently in a coma after suffering from cardiovascular problems over the weekend. He is being monitored by doctors, and his condition has been described as “alarming” by the Luxembourg Grand Ducal Court.
The Grand Duchess will travel to Florida early this week to be with her brother, meaning she will only be partaking in the first day of the state visit to Norway she and her husband, Grand Duke Henri, have schedueled.Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Health, In-Laws, State Visit.
- Surgery for the Grand Duchess of Luxembourg
- Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Theresa receive the President of Germany
- 30th Wedding Anniversary of Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa
- The Humble Grand Duchess: The Last Grand Duchess by Ian Vorres
- Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and Princess Margaretha Open Dyslexia Forum in Paris