Jordanian Royal Family Celebrate Independence Day
Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah along with members of the royal family attended a ceremony hosted by the Prime Minister Marouf Bakhit celebrating the Kingdom’s 65th Independence Day.
On the arrival of Their Majesties to the Culture Palace in Al Hussein Youth City in central Amman, they were welcomed by His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein Bin Abdullah, Prime Minister Marouf Bakhit. King Abdullah presented medals to several Jordanians for recognition of their efforts and contributions in their fields as well as to watching a film on the Kingdom’s achievements over the last decade. The ceremony was attend by a number of the Jordanian Royal Family members, Arab & foreign ambassadors to Jordan as well as a number of ministers.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Crown Prince Hussein, Independence Day, Queen Rania.
- Jordan Royals celebrate Independence Day
- Jordanian Royals State Visit to Italy, Day 2
- Jordanian Royals State Visit to Italy, Day 1
- Jordanian Royals State Visit to Italy, Day 3
- Jordan’s Royal Family Receive the Body of Soldier Killed in Afghanistan