Queen Elizabeth Opens Hull Interchange
HM The Queen and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh visited Hull on March 5 to unveil a plaque at the new Paragon Interchange in the city.
The royal couple arrived in Hull by Royal Train and participated in several events during their visit. They went on a walkabout in the city centre, met members of new Premier League team Hull City FC, and talked with Hull locals who experienced the summer floods of 2007. The Queen also viewed an exhibition of photographs the documents the flooding.
Their busy day of engagements continued as they opened a new oncology unit at Castle Hill Hospital.
For more on the royal engagements at Hull, please visit this thread.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Elizabeth II, The Duke of Edinburgh.
- Queen Elizabeth Opens New British Legion Headquarters
- Queen Elizabeth Meets Britain’s Paralympians
- Queen Elizabeth to host President Obama
- Queen Elizabeth To Contribute To Help Australia’s Wildfire Victims
- HM Queen Elizabeth II Receives Two New Ambassadors