Prince Ali visits Palestine
On May 15th 2011, HRH Prince Ali bin Al Hussein was received by the Palestinian President, Mahmud Abbas in Ramallah. Prince Ali was on a one-day trip who paid a visit to the project of Al-Bireh youth academy. HRH was accompanied with FIFA President Joseph Blatter. Prince Ali made the visit to the project in his capacity of the FIFA Vice-president for Asia and Chairman of the Jordanian and West Asian football associations. Upon his return to Jordan, Prince Ali told the Jordanian Press Agency that the visit to Palestinian territories aims to reiterates Jordan´s support for Palestinians in all sector.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged FIFA, Official Visit, Palestine, Patronage, President Abbas, Prince Ali, Sport.
- Prince Ali of Jordan plans to fill the position of FIFA Vice President
- Prince Ali wins FIFA Vice Presidency
- Queen Launches Madrasati Palestine
- King Abdullah and Prince Ali Visit the Tomb of Late Queen Alia
- Queen Rania Tours the Gulf for Madrasiti Palestine