Springtime in Monaco
Last week, on Saturday, 7 May, while her daughter Charlotte launched a new project in Spain, Princess Caroline de Monaco was presiding over a 44-year-old tradition in Monaco. The Place du Casino in Monte-Carlo was bursting with sensational scents and colors as the Princess inaugurated the 44th International Flower Show (Concours Internationl de Bouquets).
And the Princess herself appeared in the mood for springtime. She wore a knee-length floral dress, red heels, and a bunch of gold bangles. Even her jewelry had a distinctive flowery characteristic, each resembling a big bud surrounded by pedals.
Princess Caroline spent then Mothers’ Day with her youngest child, the nearly 12-year-old Princess Alexandra de Hanovre. They attended the Croisiere Show by Chanel in Cap d’Antibes.Filed under German Royals, Monaco Royals
Tagged Fashion, Flower Show, Hanover, Princess Alexandra of Hanover, Princess Caroline.
- Monaco’s Garden Club Show Begins
- Charlene Wittstock, Outshines with Elegance on Monaco’s National Day
- AMADE, Fight Aids Monaco Agreement
- Princess Alexandra of Hanover might be Monaco’s next Olympian
- Monaco’s Rose Ball Scheduled for Saturday